Latest Updates from Brooklyn, NY
Daily or as needed updates.
March 30th 2020
1. We are now open Mon - Fri from 11am to 6:30pm and closed on the weekends.
2. Our FedEx Ground pickup will be at 3pm.
March 27th 2020
1. We are open today until 7PM.
2. As of Monday March 30, we will be open from 11am to 6:30pm
3. As of Monday March 30, our FedEx Ground pickup will be at 3PM.
March 23rd 2020
1. We are open until 7pm.
2. FedEx Updates - Global Suspension of Money Back Guarantee The impact of COVID-19 is causing local, state, and national governments around the world to issue work and travel restrictions on a daily basis which are impacting our ability to meet our high standards of service. As a result, we have made the decision to suspend our money-back guarantee for all FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight and FedEx Office services effective immediately until further notice. Because FedEx is an essential transportation service provider, we will continue operating as government restrictions and regulations allow
March 20th 2020
1. Office 11211 is considered an ESSENTIAL BUSINESS and will remain open as long as we are not sick.
2. When coming into the store, we will only allow 8 customers at a time. Please if you are not shipping or buying anything please wait outside.
3. We are not allowed to accept HAZMAT / BIOLOGICAL shipments. They must be picked up by the carriers.
4. If you are SICK PLEASE STAY HOME.
5. Our FedEx Express pickup has moved to 6PM on the weekdays and is still 2PM on Saturdays.
6. Our hours of operation may change based on the staffing and volume requirements. Please check our website at office11211.com for all updates.
March 19th 2020
5:00PM - The Passport Offices are closing today. Anyone that needs a passport renewal will have to wait. They are only giving out passports on a life or death situation.
11:00AM - FedEx has announced that it is no longer getting signatures for packages unless it is a Adult over 21+ signature required option.
Our FedEx pickup that is normally scheduled for 7pm is going to be scheduled for the upcoming future bewteen the hours of 6PM - 7PM... Please if you have something that needs to be delivered next day be here by 6PM....
March 18th 2020
Our commitment to you remains strong during these unprecedented times. At Office 11211, the health and safety of our Customers, Associates and Community is paramount to us. Like you, in recent weeks, we have spent considerable time learning more about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and we are focusing our efforts on the well-being of our Customers, Associates and the Community that we love and serve.
As we navigate through this together, we will remain open and we remain committed to delivering all our services at this time. We are vigilant at the incredible speed at which things are changing around us and we are continually adapting our business. While there may be some international shipping restrictions, there are currently no shipping restrictions domestically. We will continue to share any updates with you, as they pertain to shipping and regulations.
What We Are Doing:
· We are reducing our hours of operation. Starting Thursday March 19th we will be operating on the following schedule - M-F 11am to 7pm and Sat 11am to 5pm.
· We have introduced additional high-frequency disinfecting cleaning protocols to protect our Customers and Associates.
· We are requiring our Associates to practice appropriate preventative hygiene methods and we are providing them with the supplies needed to wash and sanitize hands and work spaces.
· Associates have been asked to stay home and get medical attention if they are not feeling well, and we ask the same of our customers also.
· We will continue to monitor this situation closely and take guidance from the CDC and local authorities.
· We have brought in additional items for sale such as medicines and sanitizers.
Thank you for being a valued Customer. Our Associates are working hard to deliver the services you need. We will all make it through this unprecedented time together, stronger and more resilient.
The Office 11211 Team
March 17th 2020
With the global outbreak of the COVID-19 / Corona Virus, it's business as usual for now at Office 11211. We will remain vigilante and share any update as it pertains to shipping.
We will attempt to continue with regular hours (9-8 M-F and Sat 10-7) and conduct business as usual. We have been thoroughly disinfecting the store multiple times a day. The health and safety of our families is paramount during this crucial time. Our employees are here to help you receive your mail and packages while possibly contracting the virus itself.
Please keep this in mind while shopping here and maintain a safe distance as is mandated by the World Health Organization. Our staff has been told to stay home if they have cold or flu-like symptoms and we ask you, our customers, to do the same.
While there may be some International shipping restrictions there are currently no shipping restrictions domestically.
We'll update you as more information comes available.
We will all make it through this tough situation together, stronger and more resilient.
The Office 11211 Team